Howdy Y'all. I'm sure I will get some questions as to the title of today. And just so as we are all clear....I have no idea. It was my reaction to the news about the damage done by George in the West. For all those outside of Aussieland. I'm talking about the cyclone called George, that hit Western Australia in the last 24 hours. It has caused untold damage and has even killed. See didn't I tell every one that George is an unlucky name?!! Well to be honest, no, no I didn't. But I should have. What is it with the world today? Theres aeroplanes crashing everywhere, like in Indonesia. Killing innocent Aussies. Cyclones everywhere killing people. I'm a morbid person naturally, but this is BullS**T. The world is going to hell in a handbasket, which leaves me out of a job... Damn!! Tell those basket weavers to lay off my Plane....I'm going to post some pictures of my pooches soon. When I remember to, that is.
OK so if you have gotten this far. That only means one thing, I'm not as boring as I try to be. Bugger! I'm looking forward to this thing they are calling 'Powercruise 9'. Its coming next month to the NT. Sometime around Easter. Keep a lookout for me and my boys. The club will be out in force over that particular weekend. Me and the ute will be there, as well as King Lukey, in his little hotted up rigger. KL is one of the boys, and a great mate. There may even be shots of the day on here. So come and see us, you wont miss us (Trust me, I'm a fisherman), and you may be famous for a short time. Everyone wants their 10 seconds of fame. I'm introducing a new doobie into my blog. This is where I come up with a saying, then I post it. So here goes with the first one: "No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness" - Aristotle.
So with that over and done with, a big hello to my good business partner, The Grim Reaper. Have you found me yet?? Are you even looking? Well anywho. Have a good one, and as the sun sets on today, look forward to the sunrise of tomorrow.
Till next time
call me Cruza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment