Howdy Y'all. Hope today is a blossoming beauty for you all. As mine is ending in doom, gloom, upset and decay. Well OK, that's a total exaggeration, but I'm allowed. So Shhhh, and let me get on with it, cause its far less painful when the bandaid is ripped off in one foul swoop, so to speak. And it bloody well hurts when you rip it off slowly and with meal breaks in between, trust me... I have experimented. Anywho, back to my long and tiring day. It started off going so well. My big, bad guard dog (who is a total puss) woke me up at 4am, with a little girly whine slash yappy noise. This was only to tell me that my other poochy was outside the gate somehow. Now before you all say 'What a good dog', I should let you know that this was in no way a good deed on his part. He is a tattle tale, and he was whinging cause he is too big to squeeze out of the hole, so his big boof head was left behind. So needless to say he tattled on the other dog. So I had to get up and chase the second dog back into the yard, give her a smack, find some rope, a place to tie her to and tie her up for being naughty. My partner was sound asleep and snoring his head off at this point, and has no recollection of me even getting up. After I tie my dog to the towball of the ute, I find my boofhead pooch inside the house (I had left the door open) and smugly looking at me from atop my comfy couch. He was promptly evicted... I went back to the bedroom, where my partner was still snoring, and asked him to roll over so I may have the chance of getting back to sleep. I was met with an angry outburst and indignation for being woken up at such an ungodly hour. So I slept on the couch, till around 6am. When all had left for work, I set about cleaning the house. This is done by me, and only me, once weekly. Now this isn't my choice, but if I don't do it. It simply wont be done. And after all that was finished, I sit down with my lunch to watch the news. Because I have deserved a break, right?!! Well I got my break, but what I saw on the news was appalling. There was a young girl who was filmed at a party, by someones camera phone, and then that same someone put the clip on 'You Tube'. I mean S**T!!! This poor girl has just had her life corrupted, and I wont say ruined cause life goes on and we need to develop a tough skin. But her life will probably be forever tainted, and she will now go in a completely different direction than what she had have planned. What is the world coming to? If anyone were to do that to my sister or niece or anyone I care for. There wouldn't be a strong enough police presence to stop me from tearing them limb from limb. That news broadcast just F***ed my day, it did. Then I had to come to work, Ha ha ha. But I honestly thought that these type of web sites had some sort of thing in place to protect innocent people from being degraded and violated like that. I must ave been wrong. Now that I have had my whinge for today. The rain has finally let up, yay! I can now do some much needed gardening. I think I must have lost about a ton of topsoil from my garden in 5 days. Its terrible. I love it when it rains, but with the amount we have had, it has created some problems. Like my topsoil running away, and the ground water rising and cracking my verandah's concrete pad. I have to fix it now. But luckily for me I saved a very cool website. Its perfect for this situation, cause they deal with home fixits and home improvements. Its 'Home Improvement Advice'. I think I may be spending a fair bit of time here over the next couple of weeks. I want a bigger pool, all we have is a weeny spa. But if your not like me, and just want to move into a completely new place, or rent the old, or simply sell your house and travel Australia in a caravan. (cant wait till my parents do that, I get their house! Ha ha ha, Kidding!) Then theres a Site for you. Its all about the Property Market. All about selling and buying and with plenty of tips out there for everyone. I may even be looking them up when my 'olds' go caravanning around Australia. ;)
I think I have left you all with plenty to think about for the moment. I will let you ponder my ramblings, and I will be back soon with some more.
Till next time
call me Cruza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment