Howdy Y'all. How has the weeks been for you, they must surely be better than mine. Let me tell you about my week. I try to help out at work, by going in to cover for a sheila, even though I'm sick as a dog and barely able to see. (I had a major migraine) And I stuff up a little at work. I managed to catch myself, and I left a note to the boss detailing my mess up. That was on Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday come and go as usual, no hint of anything screwey. Then on Friday morning I get asked to come in early. Two hours early! So I oblige, I was hoping for more hours anyway. Then when I get there I have a piece of paper shoved under my nose, and the question "Well? What do you say about this?" Well I hadn't even had time to take off my sunnies. So I wasn't thinking anything, except how I really wanted to punch the guy in the nose. So I read the piece of paper. Guess what. They re firing my for stealing.... I'm like "what the F****??!!!"
So they say they have to get rid of me and they don't want to have to go to the cops because its all too time consuming. So they ask me to settle the till and P**S OFF. So to speak. I ask how much is missing, and guess what the answer is?? 'Nothing".
So theres nothing missing from the till, the excess is accounted for and theres no stock missing.... Sound a little fishy? Hell Yes!! So I cant be bothered stuffing with these people, who have obviously made an administrations error. So I get the hell out of there. Now I am waiting for an apology. Not sure I will get one tho, cause I'm not too sure these people will admit to it being their mistake. Just a feeling I get, like they think I'm lower than them. Oh well. Sheite happens.
So now I'm back to being a shitkicker at a nursery. But I'm pretty sure I like it better than selling Dildos to icky old guys. Ha ha ha ha ha. So from now on there will a vastly different tone to my blogs, as I no longer have to follow the lead of the 'boss'.
I'm off to do some important exercise now. Pumping iron and all that jazz. So keep in touch readers. you may be pleasantly surprised.
Till next time
call me Cruza.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment