Howdy Y'all. Hope everything is bright and sunny, as it is dull, wet and somewhat dreary here in my little world. It has come to my attention that I am having no success in my comments section. And it got me thinking as to why that is. I attribute this to my unflinching desire to step wildly left of centre, and the trends of the modern world. I am not normal, and t6hat is my triumph. But I feel that I have to speak on something that is a trendy thing. Not in tune with my norm, I know. But in this instance I believe it has to be done. So I will make it quick and as painless as possible. Here we go...Congratulations to "Happy Feet", and Aussie success in the fillum world. I love the fillum myself, and so do many others it seems. As it won an Oscar, early last week sometime. And I feel I have to also congratulate some other people and fillums, as the sparked my interest as well. Firstly to Helen Mirren, who I thought was amazing in her role as the queen, in the movie "The Queen". Also to everyone who worked on "Pans Labyrinth" and "Letter From Iwo Jima". Two fillums I absolutely loved, they were amazing. A special congrats to "Pans Labyrinth", I believe it won 3 or 4 awards. So Congrats to them and all the others who were nominated, and those who won. Now that I have that off my chest.....I have nothing else to say. Ha ha ha. Kidding. I always have something to say. I am veritable chatterbox. So what does everyone think of this storm we are getting here? If you don't live in the NT, then I am guessing you don't know what I am on about. Well I wish I could gather it all up and send it down south to all the drought affected areas. I know what it is like living day to day in an arid region, but when you are used to rain and don't get it. Well I am guessing it would be very hard to deal with. All my thoughts are with you at this time. An I wish you all the greatest of luck. I would pray, but I am not religious, and I'm pretty sure if I started, God would have a heart attack. And I reckon that wouldn't be all that good for you guys either. My father-in-law and his family are suffering the drought. So I hope things change real soon for you. Good luck and all our thoughts are with you. And also with the brave fireies doing their best down south as well. You are all true heroes! And we northern firefighters will help when we can, just give us a call, and we will be there. Just then like 10 seconds ago, I listened to a report on the news about an American high school that got hit by a 'tornado'. Kids were killed. Whoa. I'm stunned, that country just cannot get a break, can it? Kids killing other kids, 'tornado's' killing kids, 'tornado's' killing millions and destroying cities, and towns. Bugger huh. Well I was going to write about this cool Home Improvement site I found. But in light of all the storms and life threatening flooding, and the other f***ing natural disasters that are going on. I will just say its allot of help if that's what your doing. Improving your home that is. And I think I will leave it at that. Keep your umbrellas handy people, this rain is in for the long haul I think.
Till net time,
call me Cruza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment