Tuesday, 13 March 2007

One boring Tuesday.

Howdy Y'all. Hope your day is a rip-roaring success. And wishing you the best for tonight as well. I'm just sitting at my computer, contemplating my belly button. Beside me at the moment is a blue bucket, and it is slowly filling up with my schnabie filled tissues. Because I am pretty confident that I may have the flu...again. Its not (It snot, Ha ha ha) very fair, I am thinking. Because I only just got over the last bout of the blasted bugger. And its so nice and warm up here at the moment, so I shouldn't be getting the flu. I blame my partner. He is a puss, who insists on having the air conditioner on high, all night long. And so I suffer. One good thing tho, is that my house now smells like eucalyptus. Well it should, seeing as I cant shmell, I don't quite know for sure. My chicken noodles just taste like nothing, and have the texture of runny stock with glue bits in it. And my tea just tastes...Hot. Real bloody HOT!!! OK, so now when I get over this, I'm not going to be able to taste anyway cause I just burned off my taste buds...

OK, so by now it shouldn't be a secret that I work in an adult store. But we are not just any old business. We are the bomb diggitty. Now theres a new aspect of our store available to everyone in the Northern Territory (Australia). It is 'Rosies Love Parties'. Now Rosie is a wonderful lady, and her parties are going to be fantastic. The site has everything you need to know on it, about what she does, what she can do and how her parties work. But she isn't the only one who holds parties. There is a comprehensive list of consultants on Our Site. But don't despair if there isn't a consultant in your area, become one. Make some money on the side, or get a group of girls together and start your own franchise business. Its excellent and fun. Just ask Rosie. Just click Here. And all your questions can be potential answers.

Well ladies and gents, my nice warm bed and soft squishy pillows beckon. And I am too weak to resist them. So I am signing off to go to bed. Remember to be kind to one another, and the vehicle with the biggest wheels doesn't always go first at roundabouts - Anon. They usually go straight through - ME. If you have any pearls of wisdom like mine. Just send them all through to me.

Tell next time
call me Cruza

No comments: