Thursday, 8 February 2007

Damnable Technology

Howdy y'all. Hope things are just fine and dandy. Just popping in to whinge a bit. Not that its all that exciting, but what I have to say is (at the least) very important. Ha ha ha. But being serious for three seconds. What is it with all the technology today. Its all about MP3's and computers and big T.V's. I'm beginning to dislike it a lot. My partner is obsessed with the big screens and sound systems. For the house and the car. He wants to put some real big speakers in my little buzz box. Whats with that. And my sister, shes always on the net and on her computer, talking about flash drives and cameras and usb's, and all that. But my biggest whinge is saved for the ipod. Now I dont have one of these things. And I'm sure I wont ever get one, simply because both my sister and my partner have one. Well my partner has bought two. His first one wasnt working properly so he took it in to get fixed. Now the people who sell these things in the NT, dont actually fix them. So we spent forever trying to find someone who would. Then when we did, we had to send it away because he is a private business and cannot do work for warranty. So we sent it away to be fixed, so it wouldnt cost us an arm and a leg. We get the report back that its 'rooted' (thats aussie slang for stuffed). So we cant fix it, and the cracker was that we couldnt get it replaced cause the model was no longer produced. So we had to upgrade. And pay for the upgrade mind you. Which wasnt cheap, but because he had his heart set on having one, and hes just so darn cute. I couldnt say no. However that isnt the end of my story. My sisters ipod s*** itself not too long after that. So isnstead of having to go through all that run around again, she and I get onto the net. And we found a beauty of a site. So if you are having problems with your ipod. Click here. Its bound to help you. It helped me, and I have no clue as to what to do with technology, and I will never own an ipod...well maybe I could relent.

Till next time
call me Cruza

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.