Howdy Y'all. I got a bit bored. So i thought I might dream up a few things to do. But nothing happened. As it turns out, alcohol diminishes brain cells, and I don't have enough left for creativity. Ha ha ha. I got a little desperate at this news so I recruited the help of my little sister. Making a real long story shorter (and minus the whinging, arguing and the tantrums), I searched the web. During work hours of course, but ssshhh! don't tell anyone. But I did come upon a real great site. All about Body Piercing. 'Now this is excellent', I thought to myself. Cause on this site is everything you could ever want or want to know about piercing. I have a few....I think about 8 or so... And I love them, I want to get more. And accessorising them is soooooo cool. There are so many things you can put through a piercing. And theres a huge list as to what you can get pierced. I'm going to try to get my partner to pierce something. It may take a while to convince him, but I'm thinking maybe getting him a Prince Albert. This is the most common for guys. But there is also the nipple to be considered. I have both mine done. And I have some of the best ever shields. One real cute one is the sheriffs badge. But you don't want to hear me go on about that do you?! I also know of a few guys who have pierced the whole way down the shaft of their penis. I will have to ask if I can get pictures. But you never do know. Maybe this time next week i will be able to add a pic of him. He is pretty spunky. And his piercings are so cute. Well anyway, Have a look at the site above, or Click Here. Its Body Piercing Australia. But if your not a local, don't worry about it. Its a site there for everyone. Its totally worth the look. I might even post a few pics of me and my friends, and our piercings.
Till next time
call me Cruza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment