Howdy Y'all. How was it then hey, yesterday. Valentines day. Did everyone have fun? Hoping so. I got a nice little flower, and I took my partner out for dinner. We had a nice quiet night. But the real fun will come in a few weeks. You see I had a brilliant idea, we are going to go out in a few weeks, when everything has calmed down and is a bit cheaper, and we will celebrate Valentines day then. That way, the flowers wont be $100 for twelve stems the hotels wont be double the price and the restaurants wont be booked out. Ha ha ha ha. Good idea huh. Anywho, I do hope that everyone had a great day. I passed on a great website to a mate of mine yesterday. You see he is single. So Valentines day is a bit depressing for him, being alone and all. I'm not sure why he is alone tho, hes is cute and muscly....Oh well. Anywho, this site is all about Phone Sex. Its great for the singles out there. Worth a look if you are a bit lonely on the old Valentines day. May give you something to do. You never know, do you?! There was the most interesting message in the paper yesterday too. It was from one sheila to another asking if she wanted to get married. Now I'm not too sure about why guys would want to get married to a woman, let alone why people of the same sex would want to...I mean I'm not against the same sex thing. I'm not solely interested in one sex. Sheilas turn me on too. But marriage???? That's a whole nother ball game. Theres a site for unfulfilled Chikkies to... Um... Now I cant remember it...I was thinking about it when I read this message... Oh yeah, Who Needs Blokes. Its a good one. Made just for the ladies. Though I'm sure if a dude wanted to look at it, no one would stop him...It would just be a little strange. But enough of the odd, lets get back to the totally twisted. My Valentines date. Now my partner isn't one for candles and romance and fancy stuff. Which is why I'm totally chuffed with the rose he bought. Its a real gesture, and I'm talking about a guy who thinks changing his socks is romantic. But after the flower I thought it would be real nice to go out for dinner. So we went out to a place that would be very romantic, make us both happy and give us a good feed at the same time. We chose Hogs Breath. Now that joint is great. We paid in total about $100, including drinks. And went away full as a goog and he was as happy as a pig in... Well you get the idea. We had a great night. We may even go back in a few weeks when we have our weekend away. But I'm not too sure I'm going to tell you all about that. Not all of it anyway. Enjoy yourselves and make each day count, you never know when you'll have a bad one.
Till next time
call me Cruza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment