Howdy Y'all. Well after my wonderfully exhausting Australia day, all i wanted to do was sleep. But that was never going to happen. I could have relaxed in bed, with a few hangover relieving 'Hair-of-the-dog's', but I didn't get to do that. My mind was set on having to do other things. Like watch a movie a friend of mine lent me. It was pretty cool, and i have the new HD Dvd player, thats high definition for all the people out there like me. I had to get a mate to tell me cause I have absolutely no idea what technology is. Ha ha ha ha. Well anywho, this digital player is so excellent cause everything is clearer, sharper and so much cooler. The dvd i was watching, Pirates, is so cool. I mean for an adult feature, and you definately have to be over 18 for this little baby, beats anything me and my partner have watched before. And we are very into our pornography. This movie boasts heaps of awards including 2006 Best DVD, 2006 Best Music and 2007 Best Selling Title. For the gents, it features stunners like Devon, Tegan Presley, Carmen Luvana, Jesse Jane and my favourite Janine. It doesnt let the ladies down either, showing off the best assets of Steven St Croix, Kris Slater, Scott Nails, Evan Stone and Tommy Gunn (Hes a spunk and a half). You get three disks in the Collectors editon, so its more than value for money, its excellent. So why not check it out. If i say its good, then its got to be decent. Im a devoted 'Pornee', so I'm not into junk. And its one for the boys and the girls. Click on the link above to be instantly transported, you wont be sorry. Be kind to one another.
Till next time
call me Cruza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment