Howdy Y'all. Hope things are fine and dandy. I've had an interesting 24 hours. Now your probably thinking 'what now'. But I can guarantee that I am only 40% full of bulls***. 40% of the time anyway. But back to me. Here I was just minding my own belly button lint, and up pops this little doo-dad on the computer screen. I'm thinking its just another annoying ad, but it totally wasn't. It turns out I am the 1 millionth person to log on, and I win a prize. So what did I do, you ask? I deleted it of course. What? Do I look like a sucker?! Ha ha ha ha ha. And you thought I was actually leading up to something. Anywhoo. Theres this nifty little site called Desire and Lust, right. It is for the adult types and over 18's. But its wicked cool. Just like the Love site. For the adults, but well worth a few hours spent exploring. So who's ready for valentines day huh? No?! Dost mine ears deceive me? No, you say. Well then, I think its time for you to visit these sites. No bollocks, it is a great site for checking out potential valentines. And even better for checking into and finding a more secure catch, *wink, wink*. If you already have a valentine, see the awesome stuff on this site, The Love Shop. Plenty of ideas for the romantic, the joker, the love lorn, the lusting...well you get the drift. Theres ideas for everyone. Well I'm off now. I have to cook dinner tonight. I'm thinking....Lamb shanks in apricot sauce on a bed of cheesey mash taters and a nice...Hmmm. Maybe a full bodied 'Jack Daniels', on the rocks.
Till next time
call me Cruza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment