Thursday, 22 February 2007

My big Weekend

Howdy Y'all. Hows things. I'm good. If you were asking, I'm bloody excellent for those of you who couldn't care less. Now my weekends are usually two heavenly days full of lounging around a pool with loads of drinks being passed around to me and my mates, by nearly naked men and women. But this weekend was especially special, because I got to go shopping with my mum and my little sister. Now I'm far to old to be doing this, well no I'm not really. But this was clothes shopping. And I loathe shopping at the best of times, and usually put it off as much as possible. But my mum has been bugging me about this for so long now. It was before Christmas that she started, so I thought I would have to do it sometime. So this weekend it was. And my sister, who is a total trend freak, decided she wanted to come along. Well what a disaster. She spent her whole time trying on things, just to be told by mum that she wasn't getting anything, then she would have a tandy cause she couldn't. Then mum would cave and say she could, then sis would go off in a huff saying she didn't want it cause she wasn't allowed in the first place.... Never again! I love my mum and sister. But they don't share my insight into clothing. Mum wants to brighten up my fashion, sister wants me to be more like her so she can borrow my clothes, and I refuse to buy a pair of jeans that look hideous and cost more than a brand new car. So at the end of the day; Sis went home all jealous, mum was disgruntled, upset and disappointed and I was upset cause mum was. S***ty cause sister had ruined my day out with mum and totally peeved cause I didn't get the outfit mum wanted to buy me, so now I have to go and do it all over some other day. Grrrr. Well that's what happens in families right!? And after all that I get home and dad says 'No wonder you didn't find anything, look at how fat your getting'. So now i have to lose weight too. So i went on the hunt for a Weight Loss Site. And one kept coming up in every search. So if you are like me and your parents rib you about your weight. Or you are just a normal person looking for something to help you out. Then THIS is the place for you. Trust me, I'm a fisherman, Ha ha ha ha. OK enough about my s***ty weekend. Theres a few sites I have come across, whilst updating my Internet usage. Ones called Find Sex, its for those people who are looking for a new lover or just out for some fun. Theres one for the more adventurous couples, its for the Swingers out there. And theres also one I found for those people who are out looking for something a little more romantic and traditional like *gag* LOVE. Now more about ME. My partner and his mates have started a club for everyone to join. They like particular types of car, and they enjoy ruining them. They turn these wonderful little motors into rolling boom boxes. But I guess that its just the way things are going these days. Cars aren't performance machines anymore.Theyre just little things on wheels that people trash and disrespect. Cant half tell I'm a rev head huh?! Well anywho what I was getting at is that we are starting up a web site that people can get to and sign up to, and just brag about their cars and projects and stuff. With help of course, cause I know nothing of the web and starting up a site. So if your like me, or if you just need a little help, go to Adult Design Australia. These guys will help with everything. Hey, theyre helping me, so they have to be pretty excellent at what they do. Well I think that's enough from me for today. Keep you eyes peeled, cause this car site is coming up fast.

Till next time
call me Cruza

No comments: